Last used at Oulton Park on an Opentrack event Tuesday 17th December & ran beautifully all day with absolutely no issues whatsoever.
The following is an advert written out & sent to me by the previous owner/builder of the car.......
2003 E46 M3 Race Car
- Full welded in roll cage with front and rear suspension and diff ￼pickups
- New yellow speed race pro suspension
- BTCC front disc bells and brackets with new AP racing pro 5000 6 pot calipers
- Rear brakes are std disc with AP racing 4 pots
- Hydraulic Hand brake bias lever
- Race technology dash and dater logger
- Delta, stand alone ECU just been mapped by track and road at Dartford
- Removable steering wheel with light flash and dash control buttons
- GTR type air box and custom Motorsport rad and oil cooler
- Grey tint polycarbonate windows engine is refreshed with bearings and ARP blots & was mapped to 338 bhp at the wheels
- Car was a low Milage car to start with,￼ new fuel injectors, twin lift pumps and twin 044 hight pressure fuel pumps with 45lt fuel tank for Endurance racing
- 5 speed ZF gearbox
- LSD diff just serviced
- Butler Motorsport front wings, bumper, bonnet, carbon fibre boot, GTR rear wing, front splitter which is so strong you can stand and works well
- Front brake air intakes
- Bespoke wiring loom
- New seat and harness only raced once in the wet and came 3rd overall
- 18” rota alloys with slicks & second set with Mich P2G full wets
- Just been corner weighted and weighs 1236kgs fully wet
- Basically everything in the car from fuel lines along with everything else that we have put in is brand new
The car now sits indoors in my large well lit, warm Unit in the OL12 ( Rochdale ) area, where viewing can be offered 7 days a week from 8am~10pm by appointments only please....
Delivery to any UK mainland address can be offered at cost, please enquire accordingly.
I will listen to all P/X’s up or down, thank you.