Manual 6 Speed ~ Silver Grey ~ Huge Spec ~ Track Car, Race, Classic Car
BMW M3 E46 Manual 6 Speed Coupe
- 2003/53 ( the reg plate shown in the photos is for show only )
- 102k with Full & complete Service History inc running in service
- Inspection 2 recently completed
- MOT till April 2018
- Non sunroof model
This car is in excellent condition with a fantastic well documented service history. On recent completion of inspection 2 service, the boot floor was checked & given the all clear, along with the full service the valve clearances were checked/adjusted & new rear diff seals & oil was completed. Since the inspection 2 it has been into a BMW specialist where it was given a clean bill of health & they actually commented on just how nice it is underneath & throughout. The car has some tasteful modifications making it a very capable fast road/track car.
- KW V3 coilovers set to Nurburgring default spec, these are the expensive 3 way adjustable with rebound, compression & ride height easy to change
- Miltek exhaust
- OEM shadow chrome 18" alloys with excellent Continentals
- CSL geo alignment
- Pagid RS29 pads (front)
- Performance friction Z rear pads
- Braided hoses/lines
- Motul RPF660 fluid
- Clutch delay valve removed
- New oil cooler (old one split, common problem)
- Corbeau ClubSport race seats
- Driftworks seat frames (fixed but can be adjusted)
- OMP 4 point harnesses
- Retrimmed steering wheel, handbrake, gaitors in Alcantara
- Storm Motorwerks titanium weighted short shifter
- Depo smoked indicators
- Dechromed front grills, side grills, black sunstrip
The interior has been done to ClubSport spec, tastefully carpeted throughout the rear, black ABS door cards with grab handles. The silver grey coachwork is immaculate as is the interior & is due for a full detail this week.
The car drives with true power, smooth, sure footed & is a delight to enjoy on the open roads
I do have two sets of 18" x 9" square set up alloys (competition wets currently fitted), these are available at £600 per set complete or £400 with no tyres.
The car now sits indoors in a large, well lit, warm Unit in the OL12 (Rochdale) area where viewing is available from 8am ~ 10pm by appointment only please.
Delivery at cost can be offered to any UK Mainland address, please enquire accordingly.
A PX is welcome with a cash adjustment up or down.