BMW M3 4.0 V8 Supercharged 570bhp - Track Car - Race Car
A fantastic bit of kit suitable for track, race or nice fast road use.
Currently its either driven to track or trailered......
The car was purchased 18 months ago as a low mileage ( 48k ) FSH Supercharged car, it is now on 50755 with FSH, orig book pack & 2 keys.
It was then sent to Dan at ADT Motorsport in Skipton with a remit of making it into a very capable track car.....
The engine was stripped & numerous parts were replaced mainly as a preventative measure, Rod Bearings etc.....
The engine is perfect & is now on just 50755 miles after the rebuild.
The ESS Supercharger is a 565 but now hits a strong 570 with the addition of a Meth kit ( boot location ) & was/is regularly seen on ADT’s own dyno.
The car itself is immaculate throughout, accident free & HPi clear of course.
The parts & upgrades are just 12 months old & all original parts such as interior etc are included in this sale.
A loose spec:
- Uprated Anti roll bars front and rear
- Intrax custom suspension complete
- Rear geo arms full 3 per side
- CAE shifter
- Selector rod for CAE
- Sump baffle kit
- Rod bearings
- ARP hardware
- CSF triple pass radiator
- CSFoil cooler
- Rear carbon boot lip spoiler
- Rear carbon wing
- Supersprint F1 model exhaust ( £3k alone )
- Apex 18 x 10 square set up
- 2 x in date Sparco Pro 2000 on sliders
- 2 x in date 5 point harnesses
- Rear seat delete
- 1/2 rear cage
- Solo laptimer
- Methanol injection kit
- AP Racing Pro 5000 R BTCC set up
- Front carbon splitter
- Front brake cooling kit
- ESS 565 Supercharger currently achieving 570 on meths & could achieve more with a remap..... its quick as it is !
- Wheel stud conversion
- Avron diagnostic system in dash giving all digital readouts etc....
I’m sure there is more but the above gives you an idea of its current set up.... the car is still heavy in comparison to many other dedicated cars but could very easily shed more weight with ease if thats what you require.
There are numerous spares available at extra cost such as nearly new Brian James Trailer with tyre rack, elec winch, wheels/tyres, new brake pads, oils etc....
This car on AR1’s regularly does 1:55’s around Oulton & is capable of a lot more in the right conditions.
The car now sits indoors in my large warm, well lit Unit in the OL12 ( Rochdale ) area where viewings are available 7 days a week, 8am ~ 10pm by appointment only please.
I will consider PX’s up or down