2005 Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR FQ-340
Identification Number #320
Palma Red (P85)
Mileage – 48,536
BHP – 400 (at the wheels)
Full Service History and folder full of receipts – Built and Maintained by Chris at C1-r and Mark at MA Developments.
ENGINE SPEC – all work done 16/2/2015 on 47,265 by Mark Shead at MA Developments
- MA Developments 2.2 Stroker engine.
- Fully lightened and balanced rotating assembly.
- Mad spec Manley crank.
- Mad spec Arrow rods.
- Mad spec Mahle pistons
- Cosworth Head Gasket.
- H11 head Studs
- Balancer shaft removed.
- Mad spec ported and polished head.
- Kelford 272 cams.
- Carbon cambelt cover.
- Ferrea. Titanium springs and retainers.
- Ferrea bronze valve guides.
- Ferrea valves.
- Powder coated rocker cover.
- Mishimoto alloy radiator.
- Slimline radiated fan.
- Ralliart 1.3b radiator cap.
- NGK iridium spark plugs.
- Various Spec R underbonnet parts
- Autotronic SM4 ECU mapped by Mark Shead with launch control and antilag.
TURBO AND EXHAUST.
- 3076 hta v band turbo
- Tial external wastage.
- Miltek Exhaust down pipe.
- Miltek 3 inch decat.
- Miltek back box.
- 4 inch K and N air filter.
- Tial BOV.
- AMS intercooler.
- 3 inch hard pipes.
- Samco silicon hoses.
- RC 1000cc injectors.
- Walbro 450 intank fuel pump hardwired.
- Braided fuel lines and goodridge connectors.
- Brand new Exedy twin plate clutch.
- 5 speed GSR gearbox.
- AYC Remapped
- AP racing 362mm front brake kit.
- AP racing rear brake kit.
- XP10 pads
- Goodridge brake lines all around.
- Ohlins Jap Spec coilovers.
- Cusco 3 point front strut brace.
- Cusco 2 point rear strut brace.
- Whiteline rear antiroll bar.
- MAD geometry setup.
WHEELS AND TYRES.
- 18 inch alloys. ( Currently in anthracite grey but happy to have re-done in colour of your choice )
- Federal 595 RSR tyres
- Full detail recently carried out.
- Carbon front splitter, side sills and rear sills
- Carbon Exhaust Surround
- Carbon Sill Spats
- Evo 9 Rear Bumper
- Standard 340 MR Ralliart Interior
- Defi – boost oil temp and oil pressure mounted on A pillar pod.
- Ralliart Gear knob
- Be-Spoke Custom Cages bolt in rear cage (removable)
- Ralliart Mats
- Pioneer double din head unit with integrated iPod and USB connection.
I have RR printouts and in its present setup the engine produces (at the wheels) 400 BHP and 410 ft lb of torque on V power, ( 488 bhp & 502 ft lb at the flywheel ), I am told the car can produce more, however I don’t think it needs to, as it pulls like a train and is a real thrill to drive with little/no lag and just keeps going.
This is a genuine well looked after immaculate car which has been owned & cherished for the last 7 years by its owner.
I have a folder full of Service History, Receipts, MOTs plus all handbooks and 2 sets of keys.
The car will have a full oils, filters, fluid change service along with a new MOT for the new owner at FULL asking price.
I cannot stress how nice this car is, a sure investment for the future
Delivery to any UK Mainland address can be offered at cost, please enquire.
View in large, warm, well lit premises from 8am - 10pm by appointment 7 days a week.
I am happy to discuss a PX up or down, in particular Classic Cars.